Thursday, June 7, 2012
8 – 4:30 pm
• Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
• GI Assessment and Implications
• Link Between Stress and IBS
• Medications and Interactions
• Diet and Nutrition with Crohn’s Disease
• Alternative Treatments
Approved for 6.5 PSNA Contact Hours, 6.5 Social Work Hours and 6.5 Dietitian Hours.
Lancaster General College, Room 130A & B,
410 N. Lime Street., Lancaster, PA
Non LG Cost: $145
• LG employees may register via MyLearning
• Non-LG employees please click here
There will be an online evaluation after the event.